EatOils™ Is Effective, Eco-Safe & Economical
EatOils™ EcoLogo™ certified green cleaning products for industrial, commercial, and residential use are revolutionizing the cleaning industry with their army of natural scrubbing microbes that keep on working long after you’re done!
EatOils™ Is Effective
The technology in EatOils™ biochemical cleaning products is revolutionary. Unlike chemical cleaners that are finished as soon as they hit a surface, EatOils™ products just get started when they are put on your floors, counters, or carpets or down your drains.
EatOils™ products keep on working for up to 4 days – with microbial cleaning action – to remove trace organic matter from deep in surface pores, cracks and crevices; leaving the cleaned surfaces exceptionally clean. The microbes will eat all the food materials, oil, grease, mold, urine and feces particles.
As long as there is food for them to eat, the microbes keep working.
EatOils™ Is Eco-Safe
EatOils™ healthy microbial cleaners are the exact opposite of traditional cleaners. EatOils™ products contain:
- No strong chemical odors
- No VOC’s (volatile organic compounds)
- No harsh chemicals
- No disposal concerns – Use leftover mixture to refresh drains & keep them
- Safe for disposal down the drain – will not harm pipes or septic drain field
- Safe for septic systems – they actually promote healthy septic system operation
EatOils™ Is Economical
A little goes a long way
EatOils™ products are concentrated microbial formulas and are diluted with water depending upon the application. Compared to bottled cleaners EatOils™ can last much longer.
EatOils™ concentration means you only need to add small amounts to water to use. For example, typical EatOils™ SuperFresh™ applications (such as washing hardwood floors, removing mold and mildew etc.) require only 2 to 4 oz. per gallon or 1/2 to 1 oz per quart. So, for every gallon of EatOils™ you can make up to 32 to 64 GALLONS of cleaner!
Example: EatOils™ BT200™
EatOils™ BT200™ is an excellent cleaning agent and hydrocarbon bioremediation product. BT200™ has many uses:
- Concentrated: for heavy, aged oil stains, and to clean up hydrocarbon stains on concrete, asphalt, gravel, soil, etc.
- Diluted with water 2-3:1 for spill clean up
- 5:1 for oil stains on newly sealed pavement (removes oil but leaves sealer in place!) and parts cleaning in a parts washer
- 10:1 for heavy duty cleaning, tool clean up, equipment, painted surfaces
- 64-128:1 (1-2 oz/gal.) in a floor scrubber to remove forklift tire marks from factory floors, oil residue in office/plant transition areas where grease & oil can be a problem
- 200-250:1 for ‘streak free’ window cleaning
Which EatOils™ Product Fits Your Need?
Degreaser / Oil Stain Remover, Mold & Mildew Remover
Hard Surface Cleaner & Odor Remover
Soft Surface Cleaner & Odor Remover
Strongest Kitchen Degreaser
All Purpose Restaurant Cleaner