(Hard Surface Cleaner / Deodorizer)
Download – MSDS, FAQ/Dosage Sheet.
EatOils™ SuperFresh™ Super-Concentrated Deep Cleaner & Odor Controller
The Heavy Duty Cleaner Deodorizer for Hard Surfaces
EatOils™ SuperFresh™ cleaner deodorizer is ideal for hard surfaces Since it is EcoLogo™ certified green, it is safe for you, your home and throughout your workplace.
EatOils™ SuperFresh™ is a concentrated cleaning formula that:
- deep cleans the surface area, then
- chemically attacks the source of organic odors, encapsulating the odor causing molecules, and finally
- the microbial blend destroys the odor causing molecules.
EatOils™ SuperFresh™ Applications: Quick List
EatOils™ SuperFresh™ is a reliable, environmentally safe odor reducing cleaner ideal for cleaning and deodorizing:
- sinks and drains
- laundry rooms
- fitness facilities
- pet areas
- garbage collection areas
- loading docks
- Solvent free, VOC free.
- EcoLogo™ Certfied Safe & Green
- Contains no harsh chemicals – Yet it does all the toughest jobs.
- Completely non-hazardous – All natural & environmentally friendly
- Safe to use & around children and employees alike
EatOils™ SuperFresh™ Features
- Deep cleans surfaces for a long lasting clean.
- Kills odors – other products just mask the smell.
- Ideal for cleaning stains from: urine & sanitary waste, pets, food, milk, vomit, spills, etc.
- Tough on stains, yet safe for hands & clothing – removes stains and odors with ease.
- Contains no petroleum distillates or solvents.
- Inoculates odor causing molecules with beneficial bacteria that destroy the causes of odor.
- Enhances bio-degradation on all surfaces when used as recommended.
- Safe to use – contains no harmful ingredients – EcoLogo™ Certified Green.
EatOils™ SuperFresh™ Costs Less Per Use
SuperFresh™ is super concentrated and can be diluted with water to make effective spray bottles. Here is some math that clearly shows how much less SuperFresh™ in a very short amount of time:
1 quart will make 70 quart spray bottles = Less than $0.40 per spray bottle.
1 gallon will make 265 quart spray bottles = Less than $0.25 per spray bottle.
The most cost effective solution is to replace all your $4.00+ spray products with SuperFresh™.